Heat Resistant Honeycomb Soldering Board with Pins
This Honeycomb soldering block comes with a set of 20 positioning pins. Honeycomb soldering blocks are useful for dispersing heat evenly while soldering, which is ideal for working with precious metals.
- This soldering block is made out of high-fired asbestos-free ceramic, and can withstand heat up to 1093ºC (2000ºF).
- The holes in this soldering block can be used as anchor points for pins or binding wire, to help position small parts for soldering.
- There are 20 solding pins included with this soldering block.
- This lightweight honeycomb block is a great additional soldering block.
We use this honeycomb block a lot in the studio and use the pins when soldering posts onto hoop earrings. Soldering blocks should always be used on a larger fire-proof surface.
- Measurements: 98.5mm x 127mm (3-7/8" x 5-5/16")
- Withstands heat up to: 1093ºC.
- Made in USA.
Prices include GST.
100% Carbon neutral shipping - Pod Jewellery offsets the carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from every shipment.
You might also like