Couples Private Formed and Forged One Day Wedding Ring Making Workshop - $800
Spend the day handcrafting your wedding bands in this private workshop for two. We will work with you in the lead-up to the workshop to decide on your design and which precious metal you would like to use. Gold for rings will need to be ordered at least two weeks before the workshop.
You will also need to consider whether you'd like a textured ring and the surface finish you would like - polished, matt, brushed.
On the day of the workshop, we will start by measuring your fingers to ensure you make the most comfortable ring possible. You will then spend the day hand making your rings. A gourmet lunch is delivered to the workshop and morning/afternoon tea is also provided.
Couples Private Wedding/Commitment Ring Making Workshop - $800 per couple and includes:
- Private ring making workshop for two people
- Gourmet lunch from Little Swallow Café delivered to the workshop (View the menu)
- Delicious morning and afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- All tools, equipment and consumables.
- Safety mould $100 (optional)
- 9ct Gold rings starting from $150
- Stone setting starting from $15 per stone
- Diamonds starting from $17 per stone
- Fingerprint engraving $150 per ring
- Engraving a message/name/date $90 per ring
- Rhodium plating (for white gold rings) $60 per ring
Wedding/Commitment bands can be made from sterling silver or Yellow, white or rose gold in 9ct or 18ct (starting $100 per ring for a 9ct gold band)
Request a quote or more information by filling out the form below.
If you would like carve your own rings, you may also want to consider the Couples Private Carved and Cast Wedding Ring Making Workshop.
Workshops are held in Kyneton, a one hour drive north of Melbourne along the Calder Freeway.
Workshops are available seven-days-a-week and need to be booked at least four weeks in advance. Fill in the form above and we will phone you to discuss your rings and arrange a suitable date, or you can call Bec on 0457 700 070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also recommend