Jewellery workshops - grid
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, workshops scheduled until 31May 2020 have been cancelled. If you are booked in for a workshop in May, I have sent you an email about to transferring you into another workshop later in the year. Please check your junk and spam email folders if it's not in your inbox.
We are following advice from the Australian Government in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Your safety and wellbeing is our highest priority.
Visit the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria, for more information on symptoms and how to protect yourself against COVID-19.
Jewellery Making Workshops
Learn to make jewellery with goldsmith Bec de Podolinsky.
Jewellery making workshops and courses are held at Pod Studio just outside Kyneton - a one hour drive north of Melbourne along the Calder Freeway.
Previous experience isn't necessary and these fun jewellery classes are suitable for beginners and students with some experience. You'll have the chance to design your own piece of jewellery and in most classes, everyone will be making something different.
Our students come from all over Australia and internationally including the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Japan and New Zealand.
You can see what past students have made on the Pod Jewellery Pinterest Board.
Read what our customers have to say about our jewellery courses. Pod Jewellery has a five star rating on Google, Facebook, Trip Advisor and via independent reviews our website. You read these reviews by clicking on a workshop.
10 things we do differently
- Jewellery workshops take one day (or two half days).
- We provide all tools, equipment and materials (including sterling silver).
- Work with sterling silver (not copper) or for an extra fee, gold or platinum.
- Design your own jewellery and make a piece that suits your taste.
- Full-day worskhops include lunch. All workshops include morning / afternoon tea.
- Only pay a $100 deposit when booking. Pay the balance one week before the workshop.
- Pay using afterpay, zipPay, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and direct bank deposit.
- Get a 10% discount on selected local accommodation when completing a workshop.
- Our jewellery classes are small with a maximum of six students, so you'll receive lots of help.
- We also give you:
- making instructions, so you can make more pieces when you get home.
- a list of suppliers, so you know where to buy precious metals and have things cast.
- a list of tools used during the workshop. Tool kits are available for purchase from Pod Studio or online here.
LOST WAX SILVER RING
Workshop 2 half days - $350
Learn to carve and shape wax to create a unique ring, which is then cast in silver. Includes tools, a 15 gram sterling silver ring and afternoon tea.
Sun 9 & 23 August 2020
Sat 10 & 24 October 2020
Sun 8 & 22 November 2020
Sat 5 & 12 December 2020
Intermediate Stone Setting Classes