Free Delivery for orders over $80
It takes 10 to 14 business days to manufacture handmade pieces of jewellery. Please allow 7 business days to manufacture Australian-made wedding rings. We will email you to let you know when your item has been posted. If you need your item sooner, please let us know when you place your order and we will do our best to meet your deadline.
All orders of more than $80 are shipped free using Australia Post and you should receive your item within two or three days of dispatch. However, sometimes shipping takes longer, so please allow up to seven days to receive your item. If you would like your item sent by express post, please select the Express Post option when selecting shipping. There will be a charge of $15 for this service.
Antique Jewellery and Wedding rings are shipped free within Australia using Australia Post. Items are insured and require a signature on delivery.
All parcels are shipped overseas using Australia Post Registered Parcel post. Shipping costs $35 AUD to major international destinations. These parcels are trackable and you will need to sign for it on delivery. Delivery is free for orders of more than $500 AUD.
Customs and duty fees may apply and are the responsibility of the buyer.
30 Day Hassle Free Returns
We want you to be totally happy with your purchase. You can return almost any item purchased from the Pod Jewellery online store within 30 days of receiving it.
- To request a return, exchange or refund, simply contact the Pod Jewellery team via email email@example.com
- Let us know whether you would like to return, refund or exchange and why. For example, is it faulty, the wrong size or not what you ordered.
- If you are returning, refunding or exchanging an item you believe to be faulty, please let us know what the fault is and attach clear images of the fault as well as an overall image of the piece of jewellery.
- Wait for a response from a member of Pod Jewellery before posting the product back to us.
- If the product is found to be manufactures fault, the cost of shipping will be refunded or added to your credit.
- Post your products to Bec de Podolinsky, PO Box 638, Kyneton Vic 3444. Please ensure you insure antique jewellery when returning it by post, as we are unable to take responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post.
- Please allow 5-7 working days for us to receive and process your return, exchange or refund or determine the fault.
- Items must be returned unworn and in original condition within 30 days of receipt for Australian customers and international customers.
A $50 administration fee applies to all returns of antique jewellery, which covers the cost of re-valuation. Refunds are issued on a case-by-base basis. Unfortunately due to health regulations, pierced earrings cannot be returned, so please choose carefully. Gift certificates and custom orders are not refundable. All returns, exchanges and requests for refunds will still incur shipping fees, unless the item is faulty.
If the item is faulty or not as described, We will provide a full refund, exchange or store credit. Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser and postage will not be refunded. We are unable to take responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
POD WORKSHOPS & COURSES
Cancellations and refunds
Places are limited to six students in all workshops and courses. A $100 deposit is payable on all workshops and courses. If you cancel less than 4 weeks prior to the start date of the workshop, your $100 deposit will not be refunded.
If you're unable to attend, you can transfer your workshop booking to another person (for the same workshop dates only). If the workshop does not run and is cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund or can choose be transferred to another workshop. Gift certificates are not refundable. We do not offer fee reductions, refunds or make-up classes to students who miss classes.
There are no refunds for students cancelling within seven days (168 hours) of the start of the workshop.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years
Our gift vouchers make a fantastic present and the great news is, you have even longer to use them. All vouchers purchased on or after 1 June 2018 are now valid for three years. That's a whopping 1095 days that you have to use your gift voucher.