Individual Formed and Forged Wedding Ring Making Workshop - $600
or make 4 interest-free payments of $25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This private formed and forged wedding ring making workshop is for one person and is held over one full day. In this workshop you make a plain wedding band that doesn't need to wrap around an engagement ring.
We start the day by measuring your fingers and work directly with the metal to create your ring. You will cut the metal to the ring length, solder it together and then file, sand and polish your ring.
This individual private Wedding/Commitment Ring Making Workshop includes:
- Private ring making workshop for one person
- Gourmet lunch from Little Swallow Café delivered to the workshop
- Delicious morning and afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- All tools, equipment and consumables.
- Safety mould $95 (optional)
- 9ct Gold rings starting from $150
- Stone setting starting from $15 per stone
- Diamonds starting from $17 per stone
- Fingerprint engraving $150 per ring
- Engraving a message/name/date $90 per ring
- Rhodium plating (for white gold rings) $60 per ring
Forged wedding/commitment bands can be made from sterling silver, yellow, white or rose gold in 9ct or 18ct. Platinum rings must be carved in wax, so you would like to make your ring from platinum, you will need to attend an Individual Private Carved and Cast Wedding Ring Making Workshop.
Workshops are held at the Pod Jewellery Studio in Kyneton - a one hour drive north of Melbourne along the Calder Freeway.
Macedon Ranges is jam-packed with great things to see and do. We've negotiated some discounts for Pod Jewellery students, so you can stay a little longer and enjoy everything this area has to offer. You'll receive a 10% discount on your accommodation at these amazing places, when attending a Pod Jewellery workshop.
Workshops are available seven-days-a-week and need to be booked at least three weeks in advance. You can book your workshop online now and we will phone you to arrange a suitable date a $100 deposit is payable to book your place, or you can call Bec on 0457 700 070 or by email email@example.com
We also recommend