Pod Jewellery and Bec de Podolinsky
I'm a Jeweller and teacher based in Kyneton, Central Victoria. I teach people to make beautiful pieces of jewellery. I also guide couples through the process of making their own wedding rings. These workshops are super fun and interactive. You'll have a great experience and take home a piece of jewellery you will be proud to say you made.
Whether you're a beginner, hobbyist or an up-and-coming jeweller, you will learn at your own pace. Jewellery and wedding ring making workshops are available all-year-round.
If you don't have time to learn to make you own jewellery, check out my range of Australian-made wedding rings and Italian chains. I also make a range jewellery featuring pre-decimal coins and personalised hand-stamped jewellery.
Why We're Different
- Workshops take one day (or two half days).
- We provide all the tools, equipment and materials (including sterling silver).
- Work with sterling silver (not copper) or for an extra fee, gold or platinum.
- Make a piece that suits your style and taste.
- Full-day worskhops include a gourmet lunch. All workshops include morning / afternoon tea.
- Only pay a $100 deposit when booking. Pay the balance one week before the workshop.
- Pay using afterpay, zipPay, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and direct bank deposit.
- There’s free on-site parking.
- We're located in Kyneton, only an hour north of Melbourne.
- You get 10% discount on selected local accommodation when completing a workshop.
- Our classes are small with a maximum of six people, so you'll receive lots of help.
- We also give you:
- making instructions, so you can make more pieces when you get home.
- a list of suppliers, so you know where to buy tools, precious metals and have things cast.
- a list of tools used during the workshop.
a list of tools used during the workshop. You also receive a student discount when purchasing tools. Australian Jewellers Supplies offers a 12.5% discount and Koodak will give you 10% off.
Follow us on social media by clicking the links displayed on the bottom of every page.
Here's what some of our customers had to say:
"One of the most interactive and entertaining workshops, Bec was extremely helpful, encouraging and positive during the workshop. I’m blessed to have Bec to teach us how to make our wedding rings, something we will treasure forever." Mark and Eddie from Olinda.
"What a wonderful class! Bec was lovely and with a small class size there was lots of direction and support. The class exceeded my expectations and I made something I never thought I could make. No artistic talent or experience needed- can't recommend highly enough. Thanks Bec, look forward to doing another workshop soon!" Candice from Barfold.
"I had the best day today, met some lovely ladies and made myself some beautiful earrings. (Thanks to my thoughtful husband and his amazing gift)
And thank you Bec @ Pod Jewellery for being a wonderful Teacher and having such an amazing class." Therese from Bendigo.