German Jewellers Dead Blow Mallet - 25mm head
We hunted high and low to find this incredible dead blow mallet. It’s made in Germany and comes highly recommended. If you only ever own one mallet, make this the one. It’s worth every cent.
- The head of the SUPERCRAFT mallet is filled with steel shot.
This means that when the you hammer your piece, the energy of the shot is transferred with a slight delay.
- This increases the power of the strike and reduces recoil, which results in a powerful impact without the vibration, so it's much easier on your joints.
- The mallets we previously used in the studio have been replaced with this one because the quality is so good.
- It has special nylon inserts in the head that don't chip and are known for their durability.
- And if you ever manage to wear this mallet out, the handle and nylon inserts are replaceable.
These mallets are great for moving metal without marring (marking) it, which reduces the time needed to finish your piece afterwards. We use mallets in the studio to flatten, shape, forge, form and bend metal when making rings, earrings, pendants and bangles. This is an essential tool for your jewellers tool kit.
This dead blow mallet is also available as part of the Premium Jewellery Tool Starter Kit and the Premium Jewellery Tool Starter Kit (minus tools in the Lost Wax Jewellery Tool Kit).
- Brand: Halder - Supercraft
- Face shape: Flat
- Face diameter:: 25mm
- Length: 305mm
- Head: 105mm long x 25mm diameter
- Head type: Dead blow
- Weight: 325g
- Head material: Nylon
- Handle: Hickory timber
- Manufacturered in Germany for Pod Jewellery
Prices include GST.
100% Carbon neutral shipping - Pod Jewellery offsets the carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from every shipment.
You might also like