Lost Wax Jewellery Tool Starter Kit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $81 AUD fortnightly with More info
Take the guess work out of choosing which tools you need to make great pieces of wax jewellery. This kit contains the all the 'must have' tools rather than the 'nice to have' tools that you may never use. And the great news is you'll save money when you buy a this Lost Wax Jewellery Tool Starter Kit.
This kit also includes a metal file and handle, which you will need to clean up your piece once it has been cast in metal. Other wax kits don't include the tools you need to clean your piece after It has been cast.
This kit includes high quality a high quality Italian file, a German-made jewellers saw frame and an American-made Matt wax ring sizer. It's important that these tools are of a better quality. The less expensive versions of these files and saws are made in China and Pakistan. They rust and are quite rough, so they don't provide a clean finish. The less expensive saw frames don't hold the blades in place, which makes sawing difficult and the blade on the cheaper ring sizers don't shave the wax evenly from the inside of ring tubes.
Kit includes one each item listed below:
- Double-ended wax file
- Matt Wax Ring Sizer - high quality wooden with European sizing
- German-made adjustable jewellers saw frame
- Pack of 12 Swiss spiral saw blades
- German Emery paper 800 grit
- German Emery paper 1200 grit
- German Emery paper 2500 grit
- Pink polishing paper 4000 grit
- Blue polishing paper 6000 grit
- White/mint polishing paper 8000 grit
- Grobet USA Cut 2 half round slim metal file
- Wooden file handle for metal file
- Bench pin (turn any table into a jewellers bench)
- Blue Wax Tube
You might also like