Ultimate Lost Wax Jewellery Tool Kit
This kit includes the same items that are in the Lost Wax Jewellery Starter Tool Kit, but German Jewellers saw frame and spiral blades have been replaced with the Matt Wax mitre box and saw. It also includes wax carving tools, an alcohol lamp and a Swiss needle file that can be used on wax and the finished silver or gold piece.
We have been using the Matt mitre box. this item in the studio now for a few years and it allows you to cut neat straight lines on wax tubes and blocks of wax. Using this saw and mitre block saves wax and you'll spend far less time cleaning up your wax piece after cutting the wax.
Kit includes one each item listed below:
- Wooden bench pin and clamp
- Double-ended wax file
- Matt wax ring sizer - high quality wooden with European sizing
- Matt mitre box and wax saw
- Alcohol lamp
- Wax carving tools set of five
- Emery paper 800 grit
- Emery paper 1200 grit
- Emery paper 2500 grit
- Pink polishing paper 4000 grit
- Blue polishing paper 6000 grit
- White/mint polishing paper 8000 grit
- Grobet USA cut 2 half round slim metal file
- Wooden file handle for metal file
- Vallorbe half round needle file cut 2
- Blue wax tube
Prices include GST.
You might also like